Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wizard World Chicago

I'll be setting up in Artist's Alley at table #5512 right next to artist Kody Chamberlain. We're there tomorrow for Preview night and thru the weekend. Come by and say "Hi!". We're all the way in the back along the wall next to the concessions stand.

I'll have LOST SQUAD books for sale along with my self-published horror anthologies FREAKSHOW and BRIDE OF FREAKSHOW.

And, I'll be hawking some terrific original LS artwork from Alan Robinson as well. Sharp looking artwork! Buy it now before Alan gets huge!

I'll also be signing at the Devil's Due booth #435. UPDATE: I'll be signing on Friday from 9am to 10am, Saturday from 12pm to 1pm and on Sunday from 1pm until 2pm. Come by their booth and you can preorder the Lost Squad TPB and qualify to win a free copy!

No comments: