Thursday, November 10, 2005

Keep those cards and letters coming!

Haven't posted in a while. The real world invades and I shuffle along making excuses.

But, alas, I digress...

I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who dropped me a line at the Lost Squad Mail Call email (and I know the name has been used before - it's a hat tip to my favorite comics from my youth). The response has been terrific!

We're going to collect the emails and try and put out a letter page in issue #4. Here's the email if you want to give us a shout out - mailcall AT lost-squad DOT com.

Got some new cover images to post here in the next couple of days and I hope to have an update on the issue #2 ship date. I also want to do a bit of breakdown on some of the little easter eggs and inside jokes I dropped into issue #1 and maybe put up a little prose piece about Captain Boudreau giving some insight into his back story.

So stay tuned!

No comments: